Monday, December 29, 2008

tee and fatiiee, back at it!

so, I am seriously happy because I have jst 'reconnected' with my bud travares. it has probably only been a month and some days since I last talked to him, but it seems like for fckin ever! I missed our convo soooo much. it feels great to have him back in my life.

ok, let me start frm the beginning. I met travares online via FB [facebook]. we had probably been in each others friends list for a good minute, but we never talked. so one day I worked up the courage to talk to him via chat.

and it went great. we soon got to talking to each other jst ab every single day. and he turned out to be this über kool person. I swear we poured out each other's life story to each other. but then, the talking jst kinda....stopped.

a month goes by and we haven't really talked on FB in a while. so, Christmas goes by and I [f i n a l l y] get my fone. yay me! (: I give tee my number through a msg. tres dias go by.

im sitting in bed at twelve something am and I hear my txt tone go off. I ignore it at first bc I think it's jst bj [I'll tell you about him another time]. I look at the fone and decide tv chck the msg. and low &' behold its freakin tee!!

so I was pretty much the happiest girl in the world. and in still feeling tht joyus feeling. I think the feelings I used to have for him are coming back. but I have a bf.

uhhhh ohhhhh =/

-mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment