Thursday, January 21, 2010

Confidence.

Whats up everyone? Hope all is well :) This post is going to be about confidence. Some people have it, some dont. Simple as that.


Recently, i got into this altercation with this girl about something really stupid. At some point she comes out and says "You're just jealous. Look at you. You're hideous." After hearing her say that, i wonder, is this chick in some way insecure? Is there a reason you feel the need to make a statement like that, when the argument had absolutely nothing to do with looks. You just up and out the blue, say something like that. And i start to laugh, and ask "Are you insecure or something? What makes you say that? Do you think you're ugly??" She responds with "No, i know i'm pretty". Ok, so did you say that to try and point out that you think you're pretty and you think im not? Are you that simple minded?

She can tell me im ugly all day. She can mix it up and say 'Hey bitch, you're fucking ugly' but that isnt going to bother me at all. You can say all the nasty shit you want to say to me all you want, its not going to hurt my ego, or make me feel bad at all. You can comment on how i act, how i dress, all that, and you wont hurt my feelings one bit. You know why? Because i have confidence. I know i'm unique. I kow i'm not like everyone else. I feel no need to be like everyone else. If you do, then thats a problem you have within yourself. You're letting your insecurities take over by you saying words, and trying to put me down. And you can try all you want, but i can tell you right now, it's not going to work. At all.


Trust me, i've heard it all. Im going to hell for liking girls, i'm just a confused person because i'm bisexual, i'm weird and can't define myself because i like to dress like a chick and a dude, i'm bald headed cause i like wearing my hair short. Trust me. I know damn well i'm not going to hell, i'm not confused because i know i like boys AND girls, yeah, i like dressing like a chick and a dude and i pull that shit off nice as hell, if i may say so myself, and no hunny, i am not bald because i wear my hair short. Bald is having no hair at all. Get it right. So dont try to come at me and point out my 'flaws' because you have some hidden insecurity within yourself. What? Are you mad because i can openly express myself and i dont care what people think? If so, then once again, that's not my problem. That's an issue within yourself.


I have enough confidence to brush off what people say about me, and not take every little thing to heart. I dont have to worry about what people say about me or to me, because in the end, i'm still going to do me, and you're still going to be the only one that has a problem with it. That's not hurting me one bit. I just wish other people had the confidence to be able to do what they want and not worry about what other people will think. Peoples opinions hold a lot of people back from doing what they really want to do at heart. And that's not good. A lot of that tends to happen in high school too. And i kind of understand it...but then again, i don't. Shit, this is high school. It's fucking high school. I guarantee you won't see half of these people that's talking shit about you after everyone graduates. I can promise you that. So you shouldn't always worry about what your fellow peers think of you, and what they have to say about you. Cause in the end, if you let what they say get to you, and you do what they say is hot and all that shit, then you have them controlling you. And when those four years [hopefully] of high school is over, and you no longer have nobody 'controlling' you, and telling you whats nice and what isnt, then what are you going to do? You need to have the confidence to be yourself, and do what you want. Because you're the only one to has to deal with you.


But, thats all i really have to say about confidence and whatnot. Only thing left to say is dont let people control you, dont let their words get to you, and just do you. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment