Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Stress Reliever & Limits.

I Too, Have Stress Relievers. However, Mine Actually Helps & Solves Problems, Instead Of Getting Me High & Having All The Stress Still There Once Im Done Smoking....Dumbass.

Like I Said Before, I Have Nothing Against Smoking. But This Shit A Everyday Thing For You. & The Only Reason It Truely Bothers Me. Is Because It Ends Up Fckin With Your School Shit. & Has You Lying Even More. I Can NOT Respect The Fact That You Got Shit You Need To Do, You Need A Job, Etc, But You Concerned About Smoking & Shit.

What Idiot Does That??

Claim It As Your Stress Reliever. I Dont Give A Fck. Shit Is Ridiculous. When Will You Wake The Fck Up & Realize Weed Aint Doing Shit For You But Helping The Problems Build Up.

Like, Honestly, Sit Think & Explain To Me Why/How Weed Is Actually Helping You... & Get At Me When You Have A SMART LOGICAL Answer.


Ps: This Wasnt What My Original Post Was Supposed To Be About. Smh

No comments:

Post a Comment