Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm Back....Kinda. :)

Heyyyy you guyssss. It's been forever and a day since i last posted something, foreal. I kinda misses yall *tear*.


Well, here's some new things. Part of my hair is a different color now, i have one day left of high schol, graduation is right around the corner, and i think i have a summer fling...or two? haha. Life is a bit crazy right now, but im managing. Im just ready for the rest of this week to be over, so i can say im officially done with high school. Then graduation is next. I get my new car from my popz, walk across that stage, then im out this biotchhhhh. :) I'm going to make my summer the absolute BEST it has ever been. And then i'm going to start my new chapter in greensboro as a UNCG Spartan. :) aren't yall so proud of me? lol im so ready for the college life.


i can only imagine what kind of crazyness and mess i'll get into once i hit up the boro..........

No comments:

Post a Comment