Wednesday, June 23, 2010

well hello there. just felt like blogging a big since i haven't been up here in a while. so, it's about 3 something in the afternoon, and i woke up not too long ago. my sleep schedule is ALL fucked up, geez. and i'm craving some more red velvet cupcakes right now, but i'm too lazy to go to the store and get the mix :/ anywho, my life has been pretty ok. a little dull since the summer started, but overall good. i need new excitement in my life. not a new person [which i originally thought i needed] but someting to keep me busy and occupy my time...something i can look forward to everyday. and as of right now, i dont have that. my excitement used to be photography, but since i don't have a camera i guess i really can't take any amazing pictures now can i? hmph :/ i'll have to solve that problem soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment