Tuesday, March 3, 2009

ducks.

ok so look.
I usually don't let females get to me. I love em too much. haha. but this one chick.....woooooooo, she irkin me. like, she really tryna get duffed out.

and thing is, it's over something dumb. I've never said anything to the girl, never done anything, never even seen her. but she always coming out the mouth with shit. and for wht reason?! she swear up and down I want her man.

sweetheart.
I don't want him.
I really don't. and I know you reading this, cause you be stalking my shit on the real. she can probably tell you who picture I commented and exactly what I said on it from two weeks ago. creeper.

and like.....this shit is just seriously angering me. I always just sit there and don't respond to the lil stuff she say. cause I know thts her way of crying out for help. but she took it too far this time.

and now this message is for you kidd: Never let a female run your life. and this is coming from a female! shit, put your fckin foot down and grab ya nuts. it makes me loose respect for you as a man when you let someone else run you like that. and you know what. ima follow wht ya status say. ok? maybe everyone will be happy in the end. and don't ever tell me to chill. I haven't done anything yet. and I probably won't do anything, cause like my nigga sheldon said 'that's her blood on your hands'. your girl blood on my hands. I'm sorry our friendship had to end like this tho. on a btch move bruh. fckin douche. I guess ill see you around sometime, eh? ha. duces my nig.

oh, and btw.
you can't want something you already have. dumb broad.

-ciao
mikey


Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment