Sunday, March 22, 2009

burn in hell.

dang bruh.
I just found out tht this girl tht go to a neighboring high school got killed this morning. and got killed in one of the most fcked up ways.

check how homie tht lived with her burned her and then dumped her by the eno river. who the fck would do such a fcks up thing like tht? like, seriously. they need help. I'm so glad tht they got the person who did it tho. he should burn in hell.

man. it's too many people at northern high dieing at northern high. my prayers goes out to all he people there and all the fallen angels loved ones. god knows they need of. this is like the third person [tht I know of] to die there this year. this is so messed up. life is so short, and hearing bout tht only makes me realize tht even more.

man, I would hate to have to leave the earth like tht.


R.I.P. MYLIN.
look after the rest of us baby girl.

-ciao

Mikey F. Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment