Friday, April 17, 2009

spring break

woot woot!
spring break. finally here. yessssssssss! lol I been chilling all week. half the time with Donk. I had to work this week. ): I really didn't wanna work during spring break. not really doing anything right now but watching MANswers [one of THE most awesome shows ever].

I got a twitter account today, just to see wht all the hype was abt. not really sure abt it yet, but ok. ha. maybe it'll be as Bangalangin as they say.

I got my Suicide Girls photo book today. and for you losers who think I'm talking abt the killing suicide, smh. Suicide Girls are fckin awesome. and the photos are nice. I love the photographer, Missy Suicide. she has always done great work. you guys should check her out!!!

but yeah. I'm abt to go get something to eat, so I'll hollaaaa!

-ciao


Mikey F. Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment