Friday, April 24, 2009

finallyyyyyy!

omg. I am so happy. I FINALLY got my license. why so happy? cause ive been waiting since september of last year for someone to take me to get my l's. everytime someone said they would they would be like 'oh well sorry. not today. next week tho...' and so the weeks passed and I remained license-less.

until today gah damn! made sure I got my shit. dang. now I don't have to depend on nobody to take me anywhere. and that's a great feeling. nigga....when im hungry , I can just ride out and get me some shit. nigga...when I'm thirsty, I can just ride out and get me some shit. nigga...when I just feel like GOING, I can finally just GO gah damn! lol lemme stop. I am acting a pure fool.

you know whts some shit tho??...I wrote this note while driving. lol

-ciao


Mikey F. Baby

1 comment:

  1. damnnnnn !
    you been waiting for like 39683 yrs son lol.
    enjoy thatt.

    ReplyDelete