Sunday, March 8, 2009

wht a beautiful day*

it was such a gorgeous day today. like fo real. I'm so ready for the full on spring weather.

but yeah. I went outside and chilled and started re evaluating some if my friendships. and here were some of my thoughts on some of my niggas.

Eric- bruh. you are my muthafckin bestie no doubt. I swear it seems like we known each other since we came out the womb. lol that's how fcking close we are. you always got my back, ALWAYS. and you're always there for me and I seriously appreciate tht. you is my bro bro! lol

Dani-you....you my girl. like....you be helping me out with a lot and like you you don't realize how much our friendship mean to me. I'm glad we got over our situation during freshman year [lmao] and we niggas now.

Donk-you really do play a semi big roll in my life. lol like.. we always arguing and cussing each other out, but at the end of the day we always laughing and all tht good shit. haha. I'm still mad at how you won't tell me wht the 'swipe' is tho. lol but I still care for you and thts why I get on you abt some of the things you do. just know tht.

Kidd-I don't know wht to say abt you. you're something new, and a really kool friend. but I don't know how to handle you, ya know? it's so..weird. something I can't describe, but I like it....

now, those are friends who are invloved in my life, daily [with the exception of the kidd] and tht really do play a major role in mi vida. there's so much more abt them, but I'm a lil lazy right now. lol

-ciao
mikeyyy

1 comment:

  1. aww megan ...i feel so special...yea i know im kinda late reading it but at least i read it right...beta late then never...but yea tho..out friendship means a lot to me too.....u my ride or die for real tho...and yea im glad we got ove our freshman yr incident ...just dnt let it happen again lol =)

    ReplyDelete