Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cussing Is A Sin...What?!

Ok, So, It Was Told To Me That Cursing Is A Sin & You Can/Will Go To Hell For It. Umm....I Have An Issue With That. Don't Get Me Wrong, I Believe In Heaven & Hell, God, Sinning & All That Good Shit, But I Cannot Believe That You Will Go To Hell For Cussing. Because, Simply Put, Cussing Is Not A Sin. No Where In The Bible Does It Say Profanity Is A Sin. No Where. If It Say It, Please Show Me! It Says Nothing About Cussing. Granted, There Are Cuss Words In It, Such As Ass, Damn, & Hell. Ass Was An Animal, The Donkey. Damn Or Damanation Is What Happens When You Do Wrong Or When You Sin & Dont Repent. Hell Is Where You Go When You Have Sinned. Now, In The Bible, It DOES Say Do Not Use The Lords Name In Vain. So Riddle Me This...Why Are The Same Ones Who Say Ima Go To Hell For Cussing, The Same Ones Who Just, Use The Lords Name In Vain? Like, Example, When Someone Says Oh My God, Or Something Like That. That Just Confused Me. How Does That Even Work Out?
Like, I Think Cussing Is Perfectly Fine. I'll Cusd Up A Storm. I Admit. But No Where In The Bible Does It Say Fck, Btch, Um...Shit. Muthafcka, Asshole, Combinations Like That Or Whatever. No Where Does It Say That Is A Sin. Cuss Words Is Something Made Up After The Bible. Part Of Speech, Ya Dig? So Where Are They Getting This From?? I Dont Fcking Know & Would Love It If Yall Could Answer That For Me. But Yeah, Thats All I Wanted/Needed To Say About Cussing & It Being Called A Sin & All That. Now With That Being Said, Go Fcking Comment My Shit & Enlighten Me. Haha, Im Out. :)

Vixon*

1 comment:

  1. here it is ..take it how u want

    Every word we speak should be “gracious” and “seasoned with salt” (Col. 4:6).

    May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to You, LORD,(Psalm 19:14).

    blasphemy: 1. impious utterance or action concerning God or sacred things.
    2. Judaism. a. an act of cursing or reviling God.

    ReplyDelete