Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Oh Yeahhh!

So. Senior Year Us About To Start & I Couldnt Be Any Happier. This Is Our Year. & Im Not Taking Shit From Anyone. Ima Still Keep It 100. I Think Its About Time That I Officially Let Everyone Know That I Am Bi. Yes You Guys...I Like Girls Too. Always Have & Always Will. Get Over It. It's Time To Really Focus On Me & My Life. I Need To Surround Myself With Better & Different People. There's So Much...Fakeness [for lack of better words] At My School, Its Ridiculous. These 'Cliques' Are Ridiculous.

So, I've Got To Seperate Myself From Those Things. It's Not good For My Health. Lol. I'm Definitely Making This A Year To Remember. Doing Things Different. Make Changes. With That Being Said, A Major Change Im Gonna Make First Is My Hair. I'm Bleaching Part Of It & Dyeing It Either Pink Or Purple. It's Gonna Be Awesome! I Cant Wait. But I Gotta Wait Another Week Or So Before I Can Do It. Poo :/

I've Also Gotta Start Blogging More. I'm Also Consistent With The Blogs Then I Just Drop Off. Haha. But From Now On I Promise To Keep Yall Updated With My Life & All The Craziness Going On All Around Me.

Well, Gotta Go Now. Catch Ya Later.

Vixon*

No comments:

Post a Comment