Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day Of Senior Year.

Hey Hey Hey. :)
So Tuesday Was Officially My Last First Day Of High School. It Was Bittersweet. :/ We Have So Many New Freshman, Its Not Even Funny. It's Pure Madness. The Bus Is Packed With Freshman. The Hallway Is Packed With Freshman. They're Everywhere Man!!! :O lol

But Yeah, Today Was Pretty Kool. My Classes Should Be Decent. I Can Tell Im Going To Really Like African Americans Studies. I'm Ready For The Discussion Groups Because We Have People In There Who Are NOT Afraid To Speak Their Minds, & That Always Makes Things More Interesting During An Discussion Or Debate.

My Lunch Is Somewhat Wack. I Need To Hurry Up & Get My Lunch Leave Pass So I Can Start Eating Other Shit Than Dominoes. Haha. & Its Packed With Too Many Freshman Anyway. Ha.

All In All, Today Was Good. I Got To See Some Amigos Again & Got The First Day Of My Last Year Over With. Life Is Good :)

Vixon*

No comments:

Post a Comment