Monday, September 7, 2009

What? Popularity Contest?

Ok. So. Homecoming Nominations At My School Are Tomorrow, & So The Past Days. People Who Want To Be Nominated Made A Group & Invited People To Join, Right? Right. So I See My Girls Meaghan, Shonda & Destiny Wanna Run & Im Like Ayeeeee. :) But Then Im Wondering, Why Dont The Obvious Two People, Jamie & Keia, Make A Group Too. Then I See Jamies Status On FB

Jamie: is officially annoyed that people have decided to minimize the significance of a endowed title into a popularity contest...'if you ask for it, you don't deserve it'-Keia Faison

Now, I Dont Know If They Didnt Create Groups Because They Feel As If People Like Them EnoughTo Nominate Them, Or What, But Both Of Those Girls Should Hush. First Of All, Yall Wanna Call It A Popularity Contest And Yall Got Problems With People making Groups About The Nominations. But Ummm, Wasnt SGA Basically A Popularity Contest??? Didn't YALL Make Groups Telling People To Vote For YALL, And Walked Around Giving Out Candy So People Would Vote For YALL?? Ok, Exactly. So Shut The Hell Up About The Girls Who Wanted To Make A Group To Let It Be Known That They Wanted To Be Nominated For Homecoming Court. Get Off Of Shonda, Destiny, & Meaghans Jocks. Let Them Do Them. In All Honesty, People Like Them More Than They Do You Two. Jamie Half The People Think You Stuck Up, Annoying, & A Snitching Ass Little Girl. Keia, Half The People Dont Like You Because Of The Stupid Shit You Be Saying Sometimes...And Because You Look Like A Keebler Elf. I'm Just Saying! So
Once Again, Husb. Now Me? Jamie, I Knew You Before All This, Back When We Were Little, So I Dont Know What The Hell Happened To You. I Liked You. Keia, Every Now & Thrn You Mighta Said Some Stupid Funny Shit And I Laughed, But Thats As Far As It Goes. I Choose Not To Be Around You. I Mean, It Is What It Is.

It Just Fired Me Up A Little To See The Main Two People Who Do Things Based Off Of Popularity Try And Say This Isnt A Popularity Contest & This That & Rhr Third. Yall Should Just Shut Ya Basic Asses Up. Cause You Two Should Be The Last Ones To Speak. & Ima Leave It At That.

I Know Someone Is Gonna Get Mad At This, But Oh Well. I'm Mikey Fckin Vixon. I Stir Shit Up!!! <3

1 comment:

  1. u know one of them girls had the nerve to say i said they suck dick and put it in my twitter status... neither one of them got a damn twitter.

    ReplyDelete