Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pride Festival*

So, The NC Pride Festiv Is Coming Up Soon. September 26th To The Exact. And I'm Soooi Excited. I'm Ready To Go & Have Fun. Me & A Couole Of Friends Are Planning On Getting A Group Together And All Going To Pride Together. It Should Be Nice. There's One Person In Particular That I Wabt To Go With Me, And To Share The Good Time With, But Idk If She Would Be Willing To Go. It Would Be Good For Her Tho. But Yeah. I Think My Friends & I Are Getting Together, Might Get Some Grub, & Then Go Out To Pride. I Want To Be In The Parade. :D LOL. I Need To Contact The Coordinator So I Can Make That Happen.

Well, I Was Bored In Class & Decided To Tell You Guys About The Upcoming Event. I'll Be Back Laterrrr.

Ps: I [L O V E] My LGBT Community. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment