Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Babylove


Now, In All Reality, I Could Sit Here & Write Paragraphs About This Nigga, But Ima Keep This Short & Sweet. :) This Man Right Here Is Dodson Bryce Barnes, Jr. [lmao. i love this picture of him. ahahah] Anywho...This Guy Right Here, I Can Say I Really Do Love. He May Doubt My Love For Him, Because I Dont Show It Often Or Whatever, But I Know What I Feel For Him, So It Dont Even Matter To Me What He Thinks. :p
We've Been Thru Many Ups & Downs. Arguments & What Not. Some Of Them My Fault, Some Of Them His. But We Always Go Right Back To Being Good At The End Of The Day. It Just Works That Way. We Have A... A Sort Of Understanding...Ya Know? I Cant Even Explain What We Have. Shittt...He Cant Either. Lol. Some Of Our Friends Be Tryna Clown ' ManYall Always Breaking Up & Getting Back Together.' 'Yall Always Back & Forth' This That & The Third. But So What? Leave Us Be. Lol. We Got This Mannnnn. Ahaha
Ok, Now On A More Serious Note. Our Relationship, Or Lack Of One, Is.. Fragile [for lack of better words]. I Dont Get To See Him Like We Both Want, & That Causes Some Tensions. Me Being, In His Words, BI-LESBIAN , Bothers Him A Lot, & I Realize This, But I Cant Help It. I Agreed To Try & Work On It Or Whatever, But I Just Cant Change Anything. Its Part Of Me. Its Who I Am. And I Know You Strongly Believe, Megan > Mikey, But At The End Of The Day Mikey Is Still Here. & I Need You To Unerstand That.
Ok, I'll Move On To My Issues Now. I..Am A Lowkey Jealous Person. I'll Admit That Now. Some Shit Just Gets To Me & Idk Why. I Found Myself Sometimes Comparing Myself To These OTher Chicks He Around & Whatnot & To Past Girlfriends. And Im Like 'Well Damn...Why Is It That He Seems/Seemed More Afectionate With Them, Than Me?' Or Whatever. But I Guess Thats Partially My Fault Cause He Felt As If I Never Showed Love[?]. Man Idk. Im Working On This Shit Tho.
As Of Now, No We Are Not Together. He Says He's [T H R E W] With This Whole 'Situation' & All. On The Real, At First When He Said It, I Laughed & Tried To Ignore The Shit & Was Madddddd Hype For Some Reason. Not Giving A Care In The World. Then It Hit Me.. Like Whoa. The One I Care About, The One Who Matters Most To Me, The One Who Kept Me Sane, Who Was Always There For Me, Was Just poof! Gone. :/ I Cant Lie & Say I Dont Miss Him. I Cant Front & Act Like I Dont Care. But, I Mean, What Can I Do? Deal With It, Thats What.
So With That Being Said, Ima Peace Out. You'll Always Be My Babylove, No Doubt About It.
But Still....Whats Wrong With 85.6 %? Lol <3
Vixon*

No comments:

Post a Comment