Monday, September 21, 2009

Enough.

Sickining, Lovey Dovey Relationship Shit Makes Me Sick. Why? Cause I Can Never Seem To Get That. Yeah. I'm Hating Right Now. So The Fck What. I've Triedddd With This Person. But Shit Dont Flow. It Dont Work. But Its My Fault Right? Oh. High School Relationships Aint Shit Alright. Ok. I Wont Try & Make It Shit Then. Ima Do Me. Be A Dog. Straight Grimey Shit. Type Of Dog That Stink & Dont Like Baths & Could Give A Fck About Fleas. Straight Doggin Like That. & I Can Care Less Who Get Hurt In The Process. Right Now... I Couldnt Give A Fck About How You Really Feel Inside, Cause According To You, It Dont Matter. It's Straight Gravy Tho Son.

Moving On To Her. I Promise. I'm Not Tryna Hurt The Girl. But I Feel Like Its Gonna Come. & Ima End Up Proving Her Lil Sidekicks Right. I Know Ima Fck Up Somehow. I Always Manage Too. Cause Thats Just How I Am, Right? Can't Get Shit Right At All. So Ima Apologize Ahead Of Time For Whateve I May Fck Up & Do In The Future. I Aint Mean To.

But It Dont Even Matter Anymore.
I Give Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment