Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hmm...Fin Huh?

The End? We Threw.

I'm Confused As Hell...Cause Its Not Hitting Me. Not Affecting Me Like It Should. That Worries Me. Like...I'm Hype As HELL Right Mow, Foreal. & Idk Why. Lol. You Couldnt Take The Heat? Shoulda Stayed Out The Kitchen Then Buddy! You Couldnt Handle That Aspect Of Me. It's Understandable Tho. Power To You For Trying. But On The Realskiiii? I'll Miss You Dog. You Were Kinda My Nigga. Lmao. Foreal Foreal. I Grew Fond Of You. Fond Enought To Say The L Word. :) & Actually Mean It. But Guess What Mofosaki? Life Goes On. S.Y.M. I Didnt Hear You Today? Word? So. I Turned, Didnt See A Got Damn Body.

Yo, Why The Fck Am I Rambling About This? Lmao. I'm Outtie. It Was Fun While It Lasted. & I Def Learned Shit From It.

No comments:

Post a Comment