Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bashing.

Ok, so, as you guys kow, im usually all for shit talking, but one thing i really can't do i bash my ex. I cant just sit here and talk shit about someone i once cared for very deeply. And i'll look on twitter and see the shit everywhere, look on facebook, see it all in status' and what not, hell, even look in blogs. But i just can not sit here and talk shit about my ex. They are an ex for a reason. i dont need to focus anymore time and energy into them. im not going to sit there and try and make you look bad, or go in on you or some other random shit like that, because it is in no way going to benefit me. At all. What is me talking shit about you going to do for me? When i see that, that just means that person still had feelings for the other and they just ryna over it up. *shrug* well, thats my take on things. Not gonna say its the case for all. but anyways. I dont talk shit about people i cared about, and im not going to let another person disrepsect them either. Someone tried that shit today in my formspring inbox, and i shut it down quick. Theres no need to be rude as hell. Give me a reason for that shit? Let them live their life, and ima live mine.

And i find it so funny when people tell me to try and go ham on my ex. Nigga, for what?! "Cause he be tryna go in on you sometimes" Ok, and? im not getting hurt by that shit. if he feels like he has to do all that or say all that, then let him. he isnt dong a damn thing to me. so what would be the point of me "goin in" on him? all that shows me is that he dont know how to handle shit in a mature way. its not making me look bad at all. shitttt :) but i dont really give a fck, because, lets face it, thats just how that nigga is. i still got love for the boy, no doubt, but none of yall can get me to the point where ima make un needed comments and shit like that soley about him and shit talking him. not gonna happen. so, take that how you want, or whatever, shittt, idgaf. ayeee. hhaha



P.S. Now, if he came at me directly....that would be a different story ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment