Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"I'ma Keep It 100..."

Alright, so everybody says that they want people to always keep it 100 with them and just be real and whatnot, correct? Ok, i can digg that, but the fact of the matter is, some of yall can't handle people keeping it 100 with you, no matter how much you say you want it 100. Feel me? You can swear up and down that you can't stand people that lie or can't just say something straight up, but the truth is, YALL CANT HANDLE THAT SHIT. Lol. And im not saying everyone like that. There are some real ass muthafckas who can hold their own, and wont get offended or no shit when someone actually keep it 100 or wont be like "wtf??!". But then there are others who just are like....why you telling me this? or this that and the third. Man, fck this typing shit, cause i feel like im not fully getting my point across, but this the only way i got to share right now, so bear with me. Lol. But yeah, i think its just people out there who lik ehearing themselves say "keep it real with me, cause ima always keep it 100 wit you" blah blah blah, but...nah, some of yall just cannot handle the realness that comes with someone keeping it 100 with you.

Man, you know what, fck this. Im making a video about this shit, cause typing aint doing me justice. I'll post it up a lil later. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment