Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ms Roddeyyyyy, Ms Roddey.


Look at my old shawty. Gorgeous aint she? Yup...that's old bae, and she'll probably kill me for using this pic, but oh well. Lol. but anyways, meet miss Ayana Roddey. The middle name shall remain unknown. lls. She's a good girl, and i pretty much took her thru some shit. And i kinda don't like myself for it. But i mean, hey, what's done is done. But umm..lemme start from the beginning. First day i met her was during her freshmen orientation [chill out, i know she young like shit] and she was a student in one of my classes. Im busy talking about riverside and stuff and ask if anyone has questions, and she raises her hand, and goes on to tell me that i had on really nice shoes. Lol. And the rest of the kids agreed. After that we would talk on facebook a lil. See her in the hall say a lil hey. Then there was the football game. Shawty was crying cause of some grimey shit her "friends" said/did or whatever, so i decided to walk around with her until she calmed down and whatnot, ya know? She was even pretty when she cried doe :) but anyway, the next couple of days she started freaking out cuase there were rumors going around bout me and her and blah blah blah. it was ridiculous. Though, now that i think about it, it was pretty ironic. But yeah, soon after that, she came out to me.....and then we kinda started talking :) lol and a lil while after that...she was mine and i was ALL smiles. Happy like shit. And couldnt nobody tell us nothing. Straight like that! Oh yeah, thats also when that lil nigga had problems with me, cause i lowski too his girl. Lmao. i felt a little bit bad tho...but kinda not really. And then there was the homeoming game. It was the best :) And the next football game after that, when we sat in the stands and froze our asses off together. But then things kinda started going downhill. "people' were involved, feelings were hurt, and it all came crashing down. And thats when it went alllll bad. I really didnt wanna let her go, but i had no choice BUT to let her go. .......from then to now, we done had ups and downs, not talking at all, dont even look at each other....but now...we good :D and i cant help but smile when i see her name pop up on my phone. I really do miss all the smiles, laughs, and good times we had...and all the ones we should have had. but theres nothing really left to do now, except let our friendship get stronger, back to what it used to be, and see what happens from there on out. I take back all the wrong things i've done, everything i've said, and everything i've put her thru....And if only i could go back and redo things.....





But if i was able to change things in the past.....trust, things would be a lot different now.
Ms Roddey, I'll Always Be Here For You Like I Said I Would...And I Won't Forget Nor Leave You Behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment