Wednesday, February 18, 2009

drakeee

um.
why the heck is everyone JUST NOW gettin up on Drake. nigga been out for a hott min. haha. I keep seeing people come out and say 'bruh check out this dude drake and blah blah blah. he new blah blah blah' mannnnnnn, Dtake been out. yall just ain't never really listened to him.

but now that you all are aware of him....tht nigga fire huh? yeah I know, I know. lol mr personally, I think he betta than weezy. or maybe is just tht I'm gettin tired of weezy and needed somethig new.

either way, Drake is tht piff right now. my fav joint of his this week would be 'Unstoppable'. thts my ish. lol but yeah. yall should keep in check with the dude. he's a keeper. haha

-ciao
mikey f. baby

3 comments:

  1. HELL YEAH!! DRAKE BEEN OUT A HOTT!!! THAT REPLACEMENT GIRL CAME OUT IN '07 AND IT WAS ON 106 & PARK n SHIT AND THE NIGGA WAS UNSIGNED THEN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wayne is bullshit.
    of course drake is better.

    drake is also hungrier than wayne. wayne thinks cause he's "at the top" now, he ain't gotta put in no more work.

    wayne lost me as a fan soon after the carter 2. the carter 3 was bullshit, the drought is over part 4 was far better.

    so far gone is short, but still dope.

    ReplyDelete