Sunday, February 8, 2009

-you catch my girl legs open, betta smash tht...

bruh.
it amazes me how easy I'm able to just take some niggas girls. like fo real. is my game and swag tht much better than yours tht I can take your STRAIGHT girlfriend from you?? nigga you must not be doing something right. lol

put this is EVERYTHING bruh, I took my nigga girl from him...and didn't even mean to. I swear. lol. or maybe it's just the girls thts straight falling for my shit. man idk. lol bruh, no lie, word on marrero, I used to dumb ass line and btch fell for it. wht line might I be talking abt?? this shit:

"ma, you looking too damn good for me to be leaving with at least a numba. I know you got a man and all but fck tht nigga. shit, they say get with it or get lost? well you need to get with it cause I'm DEFINITELY not getting lost"

why the fck did tht shit work? I sweat some girls these days be straight falling for any an everything. lmao btch gave me her number too.

but did I call? nah. just wanted to see if she was gonna give it to me or not. and see if I really could pull ol girl from her dude. I sweat I could turn a girl out. lolol

haha, lemme stop.
-ciao
mikey f. baby

1 comment:

  1. uhm.
    heres what i think.
    & i'm not trying to play you.

    but a lot of girls your age are not familiar with their bodies, & don't know what they want. some straight girls aren't genuinely straight - they've just never been with a girl before.

    so when another girl tries them, shit it's an adventure. their young, naive, & want to do something different, something new.

    now i'mma be honest.
    no broad could ever get my number on some "tryna holla" shit, simply because i'm straight. & i know that. never been with a chick ... shit i don't even look at chicks like that.

    i hardly notice bitches,
    i'm on my own shit too hard, making sure i look how i want to lol.

    ReplyDelete