Sunday, February 8, 2009

-homo intended

yeah.
it's one something in the morning...and I'm fckin bored yo.
and I'm on the book.
and like...I'm seeing people commenting other people pictures and shit...and putting 'no homo' at the end of their comment cause, I guess, they think other people are gonna think it was some gay shit to say.

wht the eff?
I highly dislike when people say no homo. why oh why oh why would you write a comment if you think it sound homo..and you think other people are gonna think it sound homo too...but you didn't mean for it to be gay?
just don't say the shit if you worried bout tht!!

like. girl commented on ol girl picture..and was like 'this is cute. NO HOMO!' shit didn't even sound gay, so there was no reason for saying it. when I see 'no homo' it just make me think you meant for it to be gay. thts just how ima start thinking.

so, you know, me being me, ima start saying homo intended. haha. see how yall react to tht shit. lol can barely handle no homo, bet you gon have a heartattack with tht one. lol

bruh this just me rambling....for the heck of it. cause I'm bored. and, can't even lie, I just might be thinking bout the Warren kid.

I mean, like wht it is?
mikey

4 comments:

  1. lmaooo, maaaa neggggaa straight whigging.
    True story though

    ReplyDelete
  2. niiggas be hatin u no, no homo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, i say "yes homo" all the time.. i got a whole set of tags on my blog tagged yes homo


    lmao.

    ReplyDelete