Tuesday, February 3, 2009

no this nigga didn't*

bae was definitely abt to get amped on today. I don't know wht his problem is, but o-fckin-k. so this is wht happens, beginning from when I wake up.

I get up, you know, and get ready for school then I go check my FB. got notifications, so I'm like aye, wht it is?! I look and I see tht homie done commented on my friend [we shall call him Warren] photo after me. and Warren responded to it. this is wht it says:

me-I reallllly like this one (:
bae-im glad u do
Warren-oook?

my first thought was, was tht sht really neccesary? all I did was comment in homie photo. and it won't even a body shot! it was one of those photoshopped pics, and tht aht was pretty boss, so I had to comment. so I comment back:

me-......

and Warren puts:
W-what's that about? but thanks for the nice comment mikey.

I don't even know wht tht aht was abt!!! tht was some stupid ish. ok, now fast forward to later. it's second period, and me and bae usually text during the whole period. I txt 'hey' and get no response. I get a hey back maybeeeee eight minutes later. I know, it sounds like I'm trippin off of nothing. but you gotta understand. usually he txt back quick as hell.

so I reply 'whts up?'.......and don't get a answer for a HOTT minute. so I jst think, eff it. guess he mad or don't wanna talk, so I reply, THEN he wanna reply back. this how it went:

me-ok. I guess you don't feel like talking. thts kool. deuces.
bae-wat? I'm trying not to txt in class and get in trouble. but bye *side note:nigga ALWAYS txting me in this class. wtf?!*
me-ok
bae-I can't believe you
me-wht?! wht I do?!
bae-you getting mad for no reason, but like you said, deuces.
me-I'm not getting mad for no reason. I'm not even mad.
bae-u still txting me. y?

do you KNOW I was abt to call him IN class and cuss his ass out! tht last part won't EVEN called for. in no way. so thts ok. you wanna talk like tht, I can definitely stop talking to to ass. stop txting, all tht SHiT! straight DELETE yo number out my fckin fone. ill show you the real fckin deuces. haha. nigga must not know.

but I'm not gon trip tht hard. I'm not. I refuse. my girl MoRob taught me better than tht. ima just let it all play out and see wht the fck happens.

maneeeee, this venting sht got me hungry as a mofo. I'm bout to go chow down. ill update on the SITUATION later.

-ciao
mikey

1 comment:

  1. yo son this is nick..fuck that nigga bj.. nikc has spoken

    ReplyDelete