Tuesday, February 24, 2009

wht?! free pancakes?!?!?*

yoooooo.
today was free pancake day at ihop my nigga! and let me telllll you! them shits were good. lol it was packed as hell tho.

I guess it was because at first everyone thought it was only going on from seven to ten am. so everyone pretty much skipped first period and all tht good shit and went to ihop. and then wht wherever else after.

but nahhhhhh. tht shit lasted all day. ihop a good one. giving away free good and why not. even if it is only three pancakes. lolol u still want them btches.

I was rolling with my homie dani and her bf, and we met up with everyone else there. so yeah. my morning was pretty badangalangin.

let's see.....
school was ok. I once again did my chem homework and forgot it in my book at home. and my teacher won't tryna hear tht. btch!

work was hectic! my job is right, I mean RIGHT by ihop, and since ihop was fckin packed out the ass and shit, ppl just started coming to bojangles to eat. I swear I saw everybodyyyyyy today. like fo real. it's amazing how it took some fee pancakes for me to see ppl I haven't seen in years. lmao

oooooo, and the warren kid came to visit me at work today. dude is hilarious man. with his matchin power rangers outfit. hahahaha LOL 'bloop!'

but yeah.
I'm gettin kinda sleepy and stuff so ima call it a night.
-ciao
mikeyyyy


Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment