Sunday, February 15, 2009

kept it too real

I don't even know how it started.
but we ended up on the subject of my bf birthday [Monday] and he was like I hope you didn't forget. and I say no, it's kinda impossible cause my dad birthday is in the same day. *side note. in no way as I saying I only remembered cause it was the dame day as my dads. didn't mean for it to sound that way.

ok. so nigga goes 'damn. I don't even wanna spend my birthday with you'
what? oh, ok. it's like that? iight. that's what you want then ok then.

he getting mad cause he got the same birthday as my dad and he think ima be thinkin bout my dad while I'm with him. boy bye! get over it. it's pissing me the to off yo.

so right now as far as I'm concerned he can go and spend that birthday shit by hisself like he wanted. I got the message loud and clear when you said that I wasn't wanted by you.
haha, sucks to be you.

-ciao
mikeyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment