Monday, January 19, 2009

btch, I did it already!

hahahahhha.
the words of my friend/co-worker ennis.
tht nigga is jst too funny.
he definitely kept me entertained at work today. lol

for some reason the manager kept getting in his ass abt stupid sht, and talking down at him, like she was superior or something, and he didn't know wht he was doing. I don't know wht her deal was with him today. lmao sht was funny as hell tho.
gosh, ennis, you are hilarious when irritated.

anywho, today was pretty normal.
went to church, got something to eat, came home, FB'd for a while, then went to workkk, where I was then entertained.

I work at this place called bojangles [chicken joint] and we seem to get bookoo Hispanic customers. so ennis is working drive through, and this one lady pulls up to the window and starts asking him questions abt her order in rapid spanish. he, of course, is already irritated, so he is jst like 'man. idk wht the FCK she saying. Megan, you speak Spanish right? please come'

so I go to the window, and ask her wht she wants. she definitely looks at me with a serious face and says I wanted a hambuger.' [remember, this is all in spanish] so I'm like, 'lo siento. buy we don't have hamburgers' she goes 'but your menu says you do'
I'm like nahhhhh. I translate for ennis, and he jst starts laughing and says 'where does it say we have hamburgers? we got HAM BISCUITS, but not burgers.' tht cracks me up for some reason.

so I tell her then leave, cause I got customers in the front waiting, and I don't wanna lose business [ka-ching!]

there's more to the story, but ehhhhh, I'm too tired to write it. I think ill go talk to ennis now.
-ciao
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment