Thursday, January 22, 2009

new classes maneee

we started new classes today, and it was pretty interesting.
here's my schedule:
1-honors us history/avid
2-honors chemistry
3-honors pre cal
4-ap eniglish 3

yeah, I'm pretty loaded down. I van already tell im gonna have tons of work. all freakin core classes!!! my teachers are pretty kool. my English teacher is hilarious to me man. and we have a small class too. RARE!

the only thing I'm not really liking is that my third period is in a trailer. it's the worst! especially when it rains. ughhhhh.

I think it's pretty ironic how I have lunch with my ex [who we shall call Donk]. now we see each other AFTER we not together?? kinda stuff is that?

so, right now, I'm sitting at my dining room table, trying to do this homework. I just finished my chem
work, now I'm abt to start this letter I have to write for english.

oh lord! Bae just texted an said his mom ran over his foot with the car. poor baby. I'm comingggg.....

-ciao
mikey

No comments:

Post a Comment