Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the fluffy white stuff <3













mira!



mira!









SNOWWWWWW!!!!!
i had soooo much fun playing in the snow today.
and it was even better cause bae was there to play in it with me.
gosh i love him. tht lil boy made me make a freakin snow angel. lol he picked me up and threw me on the ground and then moved my arms up and down to make the angel!! lol
i went outside with my niece and had a mini snowball fight with her too. and my brother. tried to get my friend to come out and play, but she was btching. hahaha. but oh well, she missed out. even tho she probably would have been complianing anyway cause of how cold it was outside.
but all in all, i still had fun today. i cant wait to spend tomorrow with the bae. its gonna be even better than today. i cant wait! <3
-ciao
mikeyyy








No comments:

Post a Comment