Wednesday, January 21, 2009

no school/snow day

dude, we didn't have school today becuase of the snow. and tomorrow we have a two hour delay. ain't tht some shit?! lol fine with me tho.

let's see, wht did I do today....
I woke up, got on the Book for a while, chilled out all freakin day. when my mama got home, I used the car to take my niece out on a mini shoppin spree. I loved the look on her face afterwards. I got myself some threads too. ima wait til this weekend to get some more kicks.

I'm kinda in a semi pissy mood because I didn't get to see bae today. and I really wanted to gotdammit! fck. I really needed his touchtoday.

my big sis boyfriend came over. he had jst got back from DC from the inauguration. he's in the army, and was part of protection or obama. pretty neat. me and him discussed some of lupe and kanye music and all tht good shit, cause them niggasbomb as hell.

then he went home and I went to my room and talks to my MoRob on the phone or a while, til my battery deaded and cut our convo short. lol tht girl to too hilarious. she's a pretty good friend too. always got my back.

now I'm jst back on the Book talkin to a couple people and laughing at status'. some of the shit people be changing their status to is jst too damn funny. haha.

well ima go now. I'm fckin tired as hell, and I don't really feel good.
-ciao
mikeyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment