Sunday, January 4, 2009

sassy seventeen: its my birthdayyyy


January 4, 1992


yes yes yall.

its my birthdayyyyy.

ya girl has turned seventeen!! woot woot!


so...i was woken up with a happy birthday, a gift, and 'get up so we can go to church!' by the madre. the gift? some new kicks and $$$. so yeah, i was pretty happy when i first woke up. we went to church and then after, my aunt and some other fam all went out to eat in MY honor. (: ok after we're done eating, we all plan on going to my aunts house to chill and all tht and make yummy red velvet cupcakes. my fckin favorite!! so me, the madre, and my bro go to the store to get everything and all tht good stuff.


well, when we were tryna leave the store, the car wouldnt start. so the madre tried again, and the engine made a funny noise [like when it gets flooded]. then nxt thing we know, there's a kind of burning smell. so not even thinking abt it, we try and start the car again, and it works this time. yes!


we drive off and get on the road to the highway where theres this weird red light. madre plans on stopping the car butttt.....the BRAKES STOP WORKING!! omfg. we start freakin the fck out. luckily, she was in the furthest lane to the right, so she kinda of turned the wheel right so we would run into the curb on the right, and hope the car would stop. thank god, it does. it takes a while fr my mom to calm down and al tht, then she shes a jiffy lube across the street, and decides to go for it.


so she hits the gas, and kinda makes the car go seriously fast across all the lanes [ keep in mind, this is during a yellow light ] and manages to get us in their parking lot before narrowly getting hit. geez. so yeah, she calls my stepdad and he starts btching getting mad at her, acting like she was supposed to know wht to do when freakin brakes go out! WTF, are you being serious right now, like really!! thts a reason why i majorly dislike him. but anywho, we manage to get the brakes partially fixed at the place while waiting on the stepdad to come pick us up.


so (: we make it back home, and get to make my birthday cupcakes! so i was pretty happy after tht. but all in all, this day has been pretty dramatic. but hey, i made it alive! lol


im jst glad to be able to see me turning my sassy seventeen. choke on it btches =p
-mikey is outtie. deuces <3


3 comments: