Monday, January 12, 2009

no exam.

so. exams started today, but lucky for me, I didn't have one for the class I'm taking. hehe. so during tht three hour period, I talked, ate, slept, and played around on the computer in class.

I had fun during the second period review session today. the terrible three [me, mike, and eric] jst talked and got hype the while time. the teacher kept leaving the class for long periods of time [he does tht often].

I went home, got my skateboard, went to the skatepark and kinda jst did my thing for a while. then I came home to study for my pyschology exam. ended up falling asleep. haha.

I woke up and sketched some. I think my jacket design was pretty awesome. me encanta. I went through my closet and realized tht I needed some more awesome colorful tights. I'm tired of seeing everyone in the same black leggings.

the one outfit I'm tired of seeing on every girl is the sweater dress with black leggings and boots on. come on now, get creator with it. my twist in tht outfit would be wearing a oversized boys t-shirt [long enuff to double as a dress] with a nice design on the front. and then pairing tht with a pair of nice colored tights, and some cute boots. accesories would be a nice studded belt, to give it some flair [and make it look more like a dress], some nice bangles, and some cute bamboo or door knocked earrings. cant go wrong with those.

but enuff it my rambling.
I think ill go chat up some people on FB or something.
-deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment