Thursday, January 29, 2009

seperation

oh whoa whoa.
I found out some news today.
haha

so. I was in class and my dad texts me. wait, first let me introduce my dad. he's the best...to me. I love my dad. I wish I could live with him. he lives in texas now [moved after katrina]. and he's a detective. he also has his own football team. the players are like extended fam to me.

anyways, he texts me in class. here's the convo:
padre-good morning
me-morning. (:
padre-I love you. do you love me? yes, no, maybe so
me-lol si si. te amo.
padre-ok. pay attention in class and stop txting me...monique wants you to call her when you get a chance.
me-ask her if she got my txt Tuesday.
padre- we r at different locations. a txt will work if you can't call
me-different locations?
padre-me and monique are not together right now....

monique is my stop mom. I call her mommy tho. but I was kids shocked. since when did yall seperate? wht he heck? they were still together and living together this pass summer when I visited. I was so confused. but I shouldn't be cause they been having some issues in their relationship...so ehhhh. guess it was gonna happen eventually. I still love my mommy tho (: she treats me like her own whenever I'm at my dad house. and she claims me as her own, along with my four other half brothers and sisters. but yeah, I guess tht means my dad might consider moving to NC like he said before. I hope so, cause tht would be the best. ahhhhh, I can't wait to see wht he decides.....

-ciao
mikey f baby

4 comments:

  1. aw; seperation is often hard to deal with.

    but i know your strong & it doesn't seem like you have any issues with it: which is good. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that sucks... maybe they'll work it out..

    ReplyDelete